Sunday 21 August 2011

Athletes in Action Legacy: Generation 1

Introduction

Hi, my name is April Lace and I've just moved to Bridgeport to start my athletic career as the soccer team offered me a scholarship to their school of athletics.  I started out as a rabid fan and have already been promoted to snack hawker and get to serve healthy snacks to both the team members and loyal fans to come to cheer on the team at their games.

After speaking with a local real estate representative, I found an apartment with a nice pool to swim in located at 73 Embarcadero Drive.  Once the apartment was renovated to a one-bedroom,  I moved my things in and settled into my new life.  Some neighbors came to welcome me,  William Fangman and Wayne Bumble who were quite rude at first and Harry Marks.  Harry was much friendlier then the other two and came back to visit the next night.  Hopefully someday I'll meet my soulmate in this town so that I can start a family to carry on my athletic dream of being a superstar athlete.  The main focus of this legacy is to raise children that are athletic and maintain a healthy lifestyle in no matter what career they choose and who will pass the importance of exercise on to their families.

Please join me as I continue my quest to become a Supertar Athlete and help bring the Bridgeport Llamas to victory in the playoffs.

Take care and stay active,

April

No comments:

Post a Comment