Monday 4 July 2011

Jan's House of Blues- Part 1, Chapter 2 continued

I decide to follow DNA analyst specials career track in law enforcement escpecially after messing up in a couple of attempts to create my own case and then decide to let the evidence do the talking.  This is a win-win situation for both my boss and myself


Thought I'd write the next part of my story while on the plane heading home from my wonderful trip to Egypt. The funniest thing happened to me while I was there. My first adventure was to explore a tomb for some important papers for Samir Amin and before I went into the tomb he taught me the song "Under the Hot Desert Song" and for a few minutes there it was like we switched voices or something. He was teaching me the song using my voice and I was singing it back to him using his. Thank goodness I got my voice back after I learned the song. Samir is a nice guy but I don't think I would want his voice for the rest of my life and believe me, he wouldn't want mine, either. I
had a lot of fun in Egypt and made a lot of new friends and also received flowers from Fikry Ameen, for whom I've been doing some jobs for. Will be going back sometime to get the flame fruit he requested from the Pyramid of the Burning Sands.

Well, I've just arrived home and it is good to be back in my own bed. Before my trip I became good friends with Christopher Steel. I met him one evening after going to the book store and we saw a movie and had dinner together. The next evening I invited him over and we danced, played in the sprinklers, and watched the stars together. Will Christopher be the one for me? We will have to wait and see.


Must get back to the grind and learn the photography skill for my boss. Hope I don't freeze again when I take a picture like I did in Egypt.  Unfortunately my boss passed away before I could complete the opportunity and Justine Keaton, my new boss, decided not to have me continue that job. 

That's the end of part one in my story.  We will see how my relationship develops with Christopher and the challenges we had to overcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment