Tuesday 19 July 2011

Jan's House of Blues- Prologue to Generation Two

This is Keiler Steel taking over the story for my mother, Jan who says that since I'm the heir of the family, it is now my turn to continue the family's story.  I'm writing this with both a heavy and happy heart at the same time.  Happy because I just married the love of my life, Alicia Diggs and sad because my father, Christopher passed away just before my wedding ceremony.  So I dedicate this writing to my wonderful, loving father who always put his family's needs before his own.  As you know Dad and Mom loved each other so much that everybody saw them as eternally faithful to each other.  As a new husband I pray that I will be as faithful to Alicia in honor of both my father and mother.

Before the wedding, Isaac and Grace attended their prom and were voted King and Queen respectively.  Grace needs to learn to control her anger though as she got into three fights with other students.  Vaunda got so caught up in getting her homework done, that she missed the prom but maybe another dance will come up before her graduation.  All three are honor students and Isaac and Vaunda want to be robot creature creators and Grace wants to be an international super spy.  Vaunda and Grace will eventually get an apartment on their own but there is no rush and they are welcome to live here with Alicia and I as long as they want.  Mom will live with us and help us raise our children for as long as she is spared to us.  Hopefully Isaac will find a wife someday to settle down with but until then he can also live with us.  We will all help Mom with her daycare until she decides to retire but she loves taking care of the children.

Until next time,
Keiler Steel

No comments:

Post a Comment